Wednesday, January 2, 2013

silence and a new year

Apologies for the silence here. Sickness happened, which meant no photographs were taken. And then suddenly it was December and this, combined with a temporary job, meant my head was in a tizz and only now, with the decorations about to be taken down and going back to our normal routine, have I had a chance to open up blogger again.

So now its 2013 - the beginning of a new year is always a little more reflective for me as today is my birthday. As well as making new year resolutions, I am making a list - '27 before 28' - today I am 27, and that is not so scary, but 28 is coming round in 12 months time, and that number, for some unknown reason, is a little scary. So making a '27 before 28' list seems to me a good exercise in achieving some goals in this coming year before I reach a scary age.

I'll post the list tomorrow when I finish it. In the meantime, here are some last 'look up' images I had stored to post from america. I think a new photo challenge is called for. Beginning today.











No comments:

Post a Comment